Good Reading

Every night before I turn in - it's always nice to read a little to help clear your mind. I really like The Bikeriders by Danny Lyon. It's a series of photographs and manuscript taken from his journey with The Chicago Outlaws. He hangs with the Outlaws on runs, races, cafes and at the bars throughout Chicago and the state of Illinois. Leanings and Leanings 2 are by Peter Egan from Cycle World. It's a series of short stories. Great reading for any motorcycle enthusiast. Motley Crue: The Dirt and Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries? Hey, it's interesting stuff. Biker Billy Cooks with Fire (he uses no meat in his recipes) huh? My Side of the Mountain - I liked it in grade school - and I still like it!

1 comment:

Bad Betsy said...

This year you should come to the Slimey Crud Run. May 3rd, leaves from Sharer Triumph. Peter Eagan comes on the runs almost every year. Lots of off the wall bikes (Britt, Jap, HD-flat, pan knuck, Indian, Moto Guzzi, new, old, you name it).