Vintage Torque
































It was a perfect couple days for Torquefest this year, much deserved by all those who like to attend this event.  No cold, no bad rain, no snow . . . mostly just sun and cool rods, trucks & bikes.  Always a professionally run show, with lots to do & see.  I like how they allow the "later model" stuff to come too . . . those 60's Pontiacs and Buicks are growing on me . . .




Josh got his bike goin' again.  I'll bet he feels great being back on a machine that has taken him so many places.  He just bolted in a different engine to soak up the vibes of that mystical rollin' chassis !
Always neat watching men ready themselves for the ride home . . . directions, planning, tensions and relief when you finally hit the road again . . . 



It was cool to see Scott and Jeremy still painting up a storm and working on their craft.  Both just keep getting better and better.  Pete had Ol' Yellar runnin' sweet, and it made the trip without a glitch.  Hans had all his Cycle Goods on display, and I heard he even went around the track a few laps !  Go Hans ! My tranny appears to have stopped leaking, appears nothing fell off . . . but, I always throw the bike on the lift after every run to check it out.  This thing just runs so good - fortunate to have a good bike to ride and a place to go.  Life is short - go do some stuff.  -Til next time.

2 comments:

suprglyde said...

Noot, you're right about this years event..Great weather for once. I spent most of my week-end helping my friend at the swap meet selling everything from old Sun tachs to hippster furniture, quite the diverse crowd at the Fest!

Noot said...

We'll hook up . . . I saw the Sun Tachs and the furniture !