Light Bulb Karma

It was Two Wheel Tuesday . . .
It's only fitting I ride an XLCH to work an XLCH . . .
 This is an original, early pump with split key breather.
Scrape gaskets, then wash, dry, blast, wash & dry again.

Then I loaded everything in my back pack - and rode home.
My new, piece-o-shit Chinese Made H4 headlamp bulb went out - so I rode home in the dark with people flashing at me . . . Ironically - it was an oriental lady who was the worst -
It just made my blood boil and I almost flew off the handle . . .
"Oh, go F8#K OFF !"
Then I calmed down, got home and washed up the XLCH parts . . .
Then I decided to lace a wheel for awhile . . .

It's a rare Harley-60 Aluminum Rim - and I tried to use all NOS parts when I rebuilt the rear hub.  Then I noticed my new, stainless spokes were Made-In-China (when they were Made in USA last time I ordered them)  Shit.
I decided to watch a movie and stay up late . . .
So I watched vintage VHS Bruce Lee 
(and ate leftover Chinese)
Can't beat 'em - join 'em
It was the first appearance by Chuck Norris too . . .
The Chinese kicked our ass - Maybe next time?

No comments: