Support Your Local Motorcycle Dealership


 . . . and use only genuine Harley-Davidson parts.  I try to support our local dealer (The Cedar River Harley-Davidson Shop: Phone: 641-228-2192)  I buy all my oil from them, and promote motorcycle, parts and service sales to many who ask me . . . ( wish the oil still came in these orange and black cans !

Before you buy your next bike, see their inventory online, or call them for availability on new or used models.  Cedar River has a great crew - and they sell many motorcycles to customers all over the country.  Tell 'em Noot sent ya . . .

3 comments:

Bastard said...

I absolutely USED to...Then HD made all the dealers near me "go Hollywood" I have to hold my nose when I go there now...The Hipster, Yuppie stench makes me ill.

Noot said...

Luckily, our local dealer is still a bit old school - they've been going since '73 and still have some old stuff sittin' around.

Chris K said...

It's hard to get warm and fuzzy about any dealer in the Socal area anymore. The last old school hold out was Westminster. It was sold a few years ago and moved it's location. It's now called Huntington Beach Harley even though it's still in Westminster because 'it's cooler and more upscale' if people think it's in HB. I believe it's owned by the same folks that own Los Angeles Harley which BTW is in Fullerton.
Even the last iteration of LA Harley was in the city of Paramount. Perfect examples of the phony baloney marketing of today's H-D. And this is a brand that markets it's self on authenticity.... Phooey!