New Old Stock Buddy Seat

This is on Ebay now.  I don't think I've ever seen one still in the box?  I wouldn't mind having the box !  This is the "later version" where the black vinyl is more smooth.  I think the one earlier has more of a leather, texture look and feel?  Below is the first version, about 1960 or '61 this one came out with a chrome steel "V" grab rail. I see it has the short, 2.2 gal tank front bracket.  About 6-7 different versions of the flat Buddy Seats.  All black, all white, 2-Tone, then colored covers available in red, blue and I think I've seen green ? 
Match your seat with the grips too . . .

1 comment:

Chris K said...

I once bought a NOS all white one in the box for $20, but that was probably around 25 years ago. I liked them but nobody else did. Sometime later I bought a used all black one for $5 so sold the white NOS one at a swap meet and only got $60. Hope it went to a good cause. Still have the black one though.