1961 XLCH


Above:  See anything a-miss ??

I got it runnin' pretty decent in these cool temps.  Starts better.   I bundled up with leathers, insulated denim pants and a full face Bell Vortec. Then put on some back-road miles.  Bar to Bar.
This is the best working old, steel leg Sporty frontend I have . . . It never tops out, bottoms out, or wiggles at high speed.  This bike has the original frame, forks, shocks (and engine) so that might be the difference?  or at least help . . .
Long reach plugs(Autolite 4056)for XLR heads.  My horn bracket broke - so my bud D.T. fixed it.  Now it's good for another 25 years since I did the last one . . . Have a Great Day !

2 comments:

lucky23design said...

You're missin' the triple tree cover(:

Unknown said...

The triple tree cover didn't come out until 1964