Baker Drivetrain

One of the best investments you can make for your kick-start Harley 4 speed They operate smooth as silk - and I've tested these gears for 5 straight years on my kicker panhead.  It's a one kick bike on most occasions, and this Baker set up is a big part of it.  Not cheap - but nothin' good ever is . . .
Above: I got my first set of gears from Bert Baker himself.  I won a bike show, and received a Baker gift certificate as a prize.  James Simonelli, me, and Bert Baker in Sturgis, SD.  I run their heavy forged kicker pedal with chrome moly shaft too.  Maybe someday afford a complete transmission?  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Several years ago I splurged and bought a Baker 4 speed for a Shovel chop I had built. No regrets, great product, only regret is I sold the bike. :-( Redoing a 67 now, might invest in some of those gears.

Noot said...

Baker has great products !