Harley XR750 (early model)

I see the AMA has announced the Grand National Dirt Track schedule for 2009. Still no races in California? What's up with that? Can't those fucking huge dealerships out there put something together for the west coast? Or is it all about selling t-shirts? They need to go talk with Gene Romero - he knows how to promote a race! Mike Kidd is the new race director for the AMA dirt track. Send Mike a letter - I know I'm gonna. Dirt track is one of the best forms of racing there is - if not THE best. It least I get a chance to see Springfield without having to get on a jet. Sturgis should have a national 1/2 mile. Anyway - see the schedule at www.amaproracing.com and maybe I'll see you at the races. Go see real men who race real motorcycles. I heard the Indy Mile kicked ass and the moto gp wasn't too bad. There you have it. (Photo above is from Las Vegas Harley Davidson)

1 comment:

Bad Betsy said...

I'd like my footpegs to be mounted like that! Sportys RULE!