KFC and Bachelor Night !

It's snowing like a "mofo" right now and it's bachelor night. Bachelor night is when the wife doesn't cook anything. I'm on my own. Bachelor nights are Monday, Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday, NEVER Thursday, and sometimes any other night. My wife is awesome ! She's a great cook too. But, tonite I have this hankerin' for some KFC ! But, guess what? We tore ours down and built a fucking bank. We haven't had a McDonalds since June (it got flooded and they tore that down). The good news is: the new Mickey Dee's opens in 2 days ! Fuckin' aye ! How about a McChicken? Not the same. KFC whipped taters, slaw, with original recipe dark meat - Mmmmmm Good !
(This is a pic of my plate from KFC on E. Tropicana in Las Vegas)

1 comment:

Bad Betsy said...

You take some mighty fine pictures and some kinda f*ucked up ones...this constitues a f*ucked up one! Where's the bizkits?