Ed Roth & Revell

I have some Revell models of Big Daddy's show cars. Should I glue 'em together? - Or leave 'em in the boxes? Seems a shame to let them sit. I see there's an article "Growing Up Roth" or something like that in the new Garage Magazine. Written by Darrel Roth(one of the living sons). I got to hang with Dennis Roth for a few days a couple years back when Spina was workin' on the Maxterion. Crazy dude he is . . Go to www.rothoriginals.com for cool shirts & stuff . . .
BIG DADDY LIVES !!!!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really funny that you put this picture up,it will make more scents to you soon.I was on Roth web just the other day,some good stuff about him on Big Daddy Roth web.

Mish said...

I just watch the Big Daddy Roth TV special not long ago. The one with John Goodman Narriating. Is That Right John Goodman? It was a great show, I couldnt take my eyes offf it. Its a tough call with the models. What would Big Daddy say??? DO IT!! With your skills, I know you could do then justice...