Below: KR, XLR, Iron XR, possible early Aluminum XR Cover
1. Top Center Hole Provision and Drilled
2. Heavy Clutch Dome reinforced
3. Possibly used on early XLCH ?
Below: (Same as above cover)
1. Center Provision NOT drilled
Below: Later XLCH Cover
1. No Center Provision
2. No extra plate over clutch dome.
3. When did they start using this cover ?________
I've noticed the small "front sprocket shaft nut dome" is slightly different on these late covers also . . maybe just an entirely different stamping, or die stamp? Anybody know anything about this? Many old Harley parts all look the same . . . to the untrained eye.