Samantha Morgan

I had almost forgot Samantha Morgan was gone - until I saw this tribute last week. I met her once with Goth Girl in Sturgis at Lavallee & Spina's paint booth, and saw her ride many times. The first time I saw her ride the "Wall of Death", I just couldn't believe her skill. She could ride a motorcycle. We talked for a minute or so . . . but, we kept getting interrupted because everyone knew her, they were friends from all over - a true VIP. When I heard she was sick and had passed - I was taken aback a little - 'cause she seemed so invincible. I saw the "Wall" crew in Davenport this spring - and said hello to Jay . . . (who's had his own bout with health problems). It's a rough life on the road riding the wall - but, they will always be our true heros - in life and in death.

No comments: