Buckle Up !

Make sure your knuckle is safe and strapped in . . . delivered to Minnesota Saturday.  He sure was a happy to see his baby - his eyes lit up like I was Santa or something????  I also attended the Harley-Davidson of Rochester Open House with Ted, Pat and family.  Sausages, meatballs, chicken, chili & crackers, cheese, cookies . . . beer, all good tidings and lots of happy customers.  First rate party it was . . . It somehow got me in the spirit (or should I say, spirits?)

Oh, if anyone in the area needs their cast aluminum welded - I know a guy who can do it Let me know and I'll get you in touch with him. 

3 comments:

pat said...

Good to see you Noot!

WhitelinePsycho said...

It's a definite fine art welding old alloy without ruining the stuff, the donk looks stunning mate.

bake said...

hope it isnt the same guy that dynoed my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!