The flipped up white bobber chopper . . .



I don't know who built this chopper . . . but, I kinda liked it.  Once the guy gets his brake hooked up, and a couple other little things - I believe it's gonna be a bitchin' ride - and a real show stopper !
I suppose the flipped up rear fender - you could take(or leave it) - I liked it . . . the chromed frame and swingarm was highlighted with black (castings shown chrome).  SU Carb, Tank, Shocks, Paint, Bars . . . lot of unique pieces.  It was just cool - even with floorboards.  
Spoked a 1/2 brake front to a steel drop-center . . . just bitchin' . . .
Sissy Bar, Pipes . . . ZOOM IN - all kinds of neato stuff.

 Ricky drove up from Kansas City to hang around a couple days - and go check out the Donnie Smith Custom Cycle Show in St. Paul.  This show and swap is a great way to get the juices flowin' for ideas and inspiration - and he wasn't disappointed.  Neither was I . . .

3 comments:

Chris K said...

Some bikes just somehow work. I sometimes, but not often, like bikes that normally, I shouldn't.

WhitelinePsycho said...

Dig it, tank is gorgeous with that cherry blossom motif and the sprung struts are a killer touch, it all works together . . . agree with what Chris said too.

JB said...

Thats Charlie Dorius (I think thats his last name?) bike from the Twin Cities...killer bike!