Busy as a Beaver on Kenyan Coffee















From the top . . .
Mac's 40th was fun !  Mitch rocked, saw a lot o' old friends. 
Cedar Rapids Swap was cold, but lot's o' cool stuff !
I'm legal !  Got my license plate !
(I feel like the guy from the Choppertown Movie !)
Down to a solid 196 from a flabby 213 !
283 Build proceeding as planned.
Talked to John Wells (Prez of Torque) One cool cat . . .
Go see Torquefest if you never have . . . 
Benassi's Cat-Eyes - Clapper did a nice job !
Morty says, Yeah, it shifts - Now go to bed . . .
Oil pump redo . . . looks good to me.  High volume would
just make it leak and smoke anyways . . .
Sifton 412 for $10.00 
Schwinn part - saved from the crusher
Cheryl learning the 6 string !
(Art by Pacman - One of my favorite pinstripers and lettermen)
Gotta stripe her guitar like this !

No comments: