Morty's Perch


Previously . . . Morty would roll or dig in the snow until he had a bare piece of concrete to sit.  I made him up this little carpet perch . . . and of coarse, he's really likes it.   Mort's been an outside cat for 15 years now, and still catches birds, and chases off other cats.  But, he's like buddies with the squirrels now ?  Sometimes this same squirrel and Morty sit within a couple feet of each other.  Mort must think he's cool - so I won't harass you?  He likes this 15-20 degree weather better than below zero.  When it's too cold, and I open his cat door . . . he makes this little growling sound - in disgust.

1 comment:

Scott Seidl said...

Just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog. The tractor seat in the opening pic caught my eye. Not sure if you plan on putting that on a bike but check out my blog if you want to see what it would look like on a rat.