'52K Update


My 1952 Model K is receiving a "refresher."  I'm back to +.010 over pistons with these restored cylinders.  Chad fixed some cooling fins, Hawbaker repaired a base,  I did a new sleeve in one.  My late and great acquaintance Mr. John Penner made this KHRM high desert pipe which I'll try and run with a factory, early XLCH single muffler.  These K Models run sweet with Dellorto PHM38mm carburetors - so here's a new one for this thing.  I'll probably sell off my ol' CV carb, old cylinders, some other junk I don't need, to fund my addiction.  The magneto still throws a hot spark with little effort.  More updates later . . .

4 comments:

Bastard said...

Once again, beautiful work....But, a nagging question on the cold snap... Any ice racing in the next week or so??? Ya gotta have ice now......

Noot said...

This Sunday !

Unknown said...

In the rain??? This year has sucked

Noot said...

Oh Shit...I see it is gonna rain. WTF? Jet ski's then...