No tricks - It's a '46...

My first knucklehead.  1946.  I built so many for other friends of mine, but never got to have one myself.  Collecting parts and stashing stuff for quite a few years.  About all the parts I collected were damaged(as usual or I wouldn't get to have any of this stuff), screwed up...farted up...nobody wanted it - throw-away.  I got it all done, and for test runs and shakedowns - I guess it's ok.  The knuckle engine has a different sound, unlike a panhead.  I haven't really got into yet.  I need a run to Des Moines or Rockford to get the beat in my head, in my heart. It's that motor sound - it's what grinds into you - the rhythm - the beat.  Whether an XLCH, an XR, a CBR, a KX, a CR...or a new Mil' 8.... 
It's just the beat that you jo jo with. Like it or not, or like it !
Elliott doesn't really care about all this shit.

 

No comments: